I am form united kingdom looking datingsex 100 dating love romance directory site

Experience London, enjoy thatched cottages and village pubs, or explore wild Celtic landscapes.The rules around joining a family member in the UK vary depending on which country you are coming from, which country the family member comes from, how long they have been in the UK and what your relationship is to them.

To make a UK Family Visa application, you will need to prove that: If you are joining a partner in the UK, you will need to prove that you and your partner are both over 18 and are either married/civil partners, engaged (with plans to marry within 6 months) or have been living together in a relationship for 2 years.Family members, including extended family, can apply for a short-stay visit to the UK for up to 6 months on a UK Standard Visitor tourist visa.You can be joined by relatives in the UK if you are a non-EU/EFTA national on any of the following long-stay visas: Your family members will need a separate visa as a 'dependant' and will need to pay the UK healthcare surcharge.For non-EU/EFTA nationals, only certain relatives can apply to stay with you or remain in the UK.Circumstances vary depending on whether you are living in the UK on a long-stay visa or you have either UK citizenship or permanent residence (known as indefinite leave to remain).

Leave a Reply